We provide personalized services designed to help and educate individuals understand their benefits and reach their employment goals.
What is Benefit Planning?
Benefit Planning is a personalized service that support individuals who receive Social Security Income (SSI) and/or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI). The purpose of this program is to inform clients of resources that are available to them. Empowering clients to make informed choice that fit their employment and financial goals.
- • Personalized short and long term benefit plan.
- • Referral to support services
- • Learning how income affect benefits
- • Learning what, when and how to report to SSA
- • Intro to available programs, subsides and incentives
- • Advocacy and Information on Medicare and Medicaid