We link our consumers to available services in the community that meet their barriers to independent living.
Knowing what resources are available in your community and knowing how to navigate through them can seem overwhelming. Disability Network Wayne County Detroit assists with connecting individuals and families to these resources. This is accomplished through directly providing the service and/or through linking to other service providers. Whether it’s figuring out transportation, housing, or financial supports, we are here to help!
- • Housing: Subsidized, barrier free and home modifications
- • Transportation: In and out of County options
- • Emergency services and supports
- • Assistive Technology: How and where to obtain
- • Social Security and other public benefit programs